Sunday, October 19, 2008

Parchment Paper on the cheap!

I love to bake, remember (see up there in the header in case you've forgotten - my favorite line from High School Musical).  So, one day while reading some of the blogs I stalk I found a link to Reynolds' Parchment Paper page and learned they were giving a $1.75 off coupon.  $1.75 off parchment paper?  That makes it just over a buck a roll at Wal-Mart.  I'll take it.

So, if you're looking to save some money on your parchment paper for holiday baking (or just plain old every day baking) look here on Reynolds Parchment Paper page.  Click on the banner on the right side of the page and you'll be able to print a coupon.  Now, you'll have to install a coupon printer application in order to print the coupon.  You can google it for yourself to decide if you want to do this. If you do install the application, then you'll be able to print the coupon twice (and that's twice per computer - so if you have access to more than one computer and install the coupon printer on each machine...do your own math)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I have those kinds of duh inspirations all of the time too. Why didn't I think of that??

    Anyway, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $3.50 saved, 2 rolls for $2.64 (sale + coupon!) - FYI - the expiration date changes out from the print date :)

    ReplyDelete